The American Educational Research Association (AERA) is delighted to offer Research Grants to faculty at institutions of higher education, postdoctoral researchers, and other doctoral level scholars. Applicants may be Non USA citizens willing to study for BSc MSc and PhD in different Universities of thie choice in United States of America.
This research and training program is designed to advance knowledge and build research capacity in education and STEM education and learning.
- Applications Deadline: October 17, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue research. The AERA Grants Program provides Research Grants to faculty at institutions of higher education, postdoctoral researchers, and other doctoral level scholars.
- Scholarship Award: Awards for Research Grants are up to $25,000 for 1year projects, or up to $35,000 for 2year projects. In accordance with AERA’s agreement with the funding agencies, institutions may not charge indirect costs or overhead on these awards.
- Nationality: All African Nations are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA through online Applications
Eligibility: The recipients of this award will have achieved very high levels of academic excellence combined with an outstanding record of leadership and service(not compulsory). Students with a high school average above 50% are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of this Scholarship:
- Full-tuition scholarships fee.
- Free visa.
- Weekly allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Family allowance (if married).
- Health insurance coverage.
How To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- write a statement of purpose.This should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.
Follow Online Application to Proceed with the Form registration