ANU Science Olympiad Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2019
With the purpose of supporting Australian or international student at the undergraduate level, The College of Science and the College of Health and Medicine are offering ANU Science Olympiad Scholarship.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who have represented Australia in the International Science Olympiads and been awarded a Gold Medal. The scholarship is open to study an undergraduate degree program in the field of Science, Health & Medicine.
Located in Australia, ANU is a world-leading university. It has seven academic colleges that house a number of schools and research centers that specialize in a range of disciplines. It is a world-leading center for research, education and policy engagement.
Why at Australian National University– At ANU, candidates can study a broad range of disciplines. Here candidates can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths and career goals. It helps the candidate to develop the skills and expertise they need for a dream career.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Australian or international student
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international student are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Science, Health & Medicine.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must have to receive an offer of admission to a program offered by the ANU College of Science or the ANU College of Health and Medicine.
- The applicant must receive an ATAR of 95 (excluding adjustment factors) or above. The candidate must have represented Australia and been awarded a Gold Medal in the International Science Olympiad in one of the following areas – Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Geography, Mathematics or Physics.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Eligible candidates must have to apply for admission to study at the university. To apply for the scholarship applicants must need to download the scholarship application form and submit to:
ANU College of Science
ANU College of Health and Medicine
Peter Baume Building 42
The Australian National University
CANBERRA ACT 6201
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must need to attach evidence that they have represented Australia at the international science olympiads and been awarded a Gold Medal.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for admission to a coursework program at ANU, you will need to meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission
- Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $5,000 per annum for up to 3 years.