Job Title: Blogger
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We’re in search of proficient Blogger to generate participating, unique content material for our web site.
- The Blogger will analysis matters and develop attention-grabbing posts that may enchantment to our audience
- and promote the weblog utilizing social media, direct e-mail, and different strategies to alert and increase our readership.
- You have to be a talented, tech-savvy author who can create interesting, insightful posts that may attain and develop our viewers.
- Producing, researching, and pitching concepts for posts.
- Writing, modifying, publishing, and selling content material.
- Selling new posts utilizing ads, emails, social media, and different strategies to alert and entice new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about pursuits, merchandise, or companies.
- Maximizing web site site visitors by using Search Engine Optimization key phrases.
- Inviting different bloggers, specialists, or different notable company to contribute content material to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts by way of the web site, social media, or different platforms to raised perceive the viewers.
- Staying present on business tendencies for attainable alternatives to draw new readers or create stronger, extra participating content material.
- Bachelor’s diploma in English, Communications, Advertising and marketing, or associated subject.
- Distinctive writing, analysis, and communication expertise.
- Creativity and flexibility.
- Sturdy understanding of the audience and business tendencies.
- Proficiency with computer systems, particularly content material administration software program, social media platforms, MS Workplace, and search engine optimisation key phrases, fundamental understanding of HTML
- Means to sit down and kind for prolonged durations.
fifth June, 2020.
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV to: [email protected]
utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
Apply for this Job
(function(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s); if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = ‘https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&appId=249643311490&version=v2.3’; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); (document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));