The UK and EU candidates are welcome to apply for Completely Subsidized Epsrc Phd Grant 2019/20. The grant is sorted out by the Branch of Software engineering at Swansea College.
The program is open to pursuing a PhD research program in Data Science, Logic and Verification, Visual Computing, Human-Computer Interaction, and Security at the university.
As the third largest university in Wales, Swansea University is a public research university. It has world-class research which has a much wider impact across the health, wealth, culture, and well-being of our society. The university listed as one of the top 400 universities in the World University Rankings
Why at Swansea University– The university provides an inclusive and supportive working and learning environment for the candidates. It supports students to identify and remove any potential barriers. It enhances the student’s experience by increased opportunities to study through the medium of Welsh.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Department of Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Award: £15,009
- Access Mode:
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: March 23, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the UK and EU are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is awarded to pursue PhD research program in Data Science, Logic and Verification, Visual Computing, Human-Computer Interaction, and Security
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must be a UK/EU resident and have a ‘first or upper second class honors or a Master’s degree with Merit’ (or equivalent), in a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, all candidates complete the application form and submit it to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must need to submit academic references, academic transcripts, degree certificates, and a recent CV.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must need to take admission to study the course at the university and check Admission Requirements by Country
- Language Requirement: For the candidates whose first language is not English, the university requires IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent.
- Benefits: The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to £15,009 for three years covering UK/EU tuition fees.