European Union invites applications for the Unique Master Programme on Higher Education, offers Full Scholarships open to applicants from all nationalities.
Worth of Award
The participation costs (“tuition fees”) for the whole study period of four semesters for non-scholarship holders amounts to 12 000 €.
- Full scholarships from the European Union, open to applicants from all nationalities.
- Applicants must hold a first university degree. This should be at least a Bachelor Degree issued by a university, quantified as three years of studies corresponding to 180 ECTS.
How to Apply
MARIHE only accepts electronic applications submitted through our MARIHE application database.
- Application Form
- Passport/Personal Identification Card
- Curriculum Vitae / CV
- Letter of Motivation / LoM
- Final University Diploma from prior university degree(s)
- Transcript of Records
- Photograph (portrait), JPG preferred
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Deadline: applications Close December 5, 2019