Deakin University awards international HDR research funding for the academic year 2020-21 in order to support high-quality candidates financially.
The educational award is available to Australian and international high-performing candidates for research into’ Designing green spaces for older adults.’
Founded in 1974, Deakin University has now three learning centres in the state of Victoria. It is Australia‘s fastest-growing research universities, offers higher education’s digital frontier manifests in a number of exciting ways.
Why at Deakin University? The university provides excellent facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants, whether on campus or online. It has the best faculty for leading the candidates to the way toward their bright future.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Conducting PhD research on the topic ‘Designing green spaces for older adults’.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be either a domestic or international candidate
- meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements
- Be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab this wonderful opportunity, claimants are required to gain admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After recognition as a PhD student, candidates can download and complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to attach the aptitude for written communication, evidence of their reporting/publications track record or written communication professional engineering experience, prepare your proposal information on work placements and engineering roles with the form.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in a research course, applicants need to meet the Deakin’s PhD entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Seekers will be asked to provide evidence of minimum English language requirements for the program.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- Stipend of $28,092 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate)
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas
- International students only: Tuition fee and overseas health coverage for the duration of 4 years