With the COVID-19 pandemic unfolding across the globe and its subsequent international financial disaster, significantly affecting startups and SMEs on the African continent, the GreenTec Capital Africa Basis along with the French Growth Company imagine much more of their mission to assist the native ecosystem and urge startups to use to this name for software.
The GreenTec Capital Africa Basis (GCAF) is a non-profit group based to advertise the event of funding into African entrepreneurship and assist the creation of native financial and social added-value. Along with GreenTec Capital Companions, they’ve been efficiently supporting and investing in African early-stage start-ups for greater than 5 years.
Following choice, founders could have the chance to qualify for GreenTec Capital Companions’ distinctive “Results4Equity” program. This system combines operational and light-weight monetary assist. In distinction with different buyers, GreenTec doesn’t take fairness for merely offering funding or a hard and fast amount of assist deployed for an investee, however just for the outcomes of its whole contribution, as measured by the achievement of pre-defined targets agreed upon with the start-up’s founders at the start of the collaboration.
Price of Award
As a part of this program launched by the AFD, the GCAF will choose digital, francophone-based, early-stage startups and SMEs and can supply them two varieties of assist :
- A free curiosity repayable advances for firms demonstrating a capability for growth.
- A enterprise constructing assist, within the type of strategic, monetary, technical, and operational recommendation and capability constructing
- Curiosity-Free Mortgage: GreenTec will have the ability to unlock a 0% curiosity mortgage to as much as 50.000€, with a reimbursement interval of as much as 18 months (with no fastened reimbursement schedule)
- Enterprise profile:
- Digital resolution or part
- Validated proof of idea
- Current and rising base of consumers
- Registered Firm
- Income-generating resolution
- Two + founders
- Geography: Francophone African nations
- Sectors focus: agriculture, sustainable sources, digitalization
You possibly can apply on-line through the Enterprise Capital For Africa Platform
Deadline: Functions shut on June 17, 2020.