Palladium is a world chief within the design, improvement and supply of Constructive Impression – the intentional creation of tolerating social and financial worth. We work with foundations, traders, governments, firms, communities and civil society to formulate methods and implement options that generate lasting social, environmental and monetary advantages.
We’re recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Ref: req8190
Job Title: Information.FI Nigeria Infographics and Communications Specialist – Marketing consultant
Job Ref: req8190
Major Duties and Obligations
Goal of Place:
Goal of Place:
- Palladium is in search of an Infographics and Communications specialist to help the USAID Strategic Info (SI) Group and repair supply implementing companions (IPs) within the COVID-19 response .
- The Infographics and Communications Marketing consultant will likely be chargeable for creating high quality and visually interesting displays, content material administration, communication supplies for the COVID-19 response via graphic design and net optimization options.
- The profitable candidate should possess glorious organizational expertise and talent to work with folks from numerous backgrounds and expertise.
- The Infographics and Communications will work intently with USAID-supported states’ groups and report back to the Information Analytics and Use Group Lead.
Important Job Obligations
- Develop infographics utilizing provided information to current core messages and set up advanced data into visible representations for all USAID-supported states within the COVID-19 response;
- Ship inventive infographics and technical options for print, digital and animated displays.
- Ship high-quality images and movies, maps, charts, data graphics and branding to help undertaking paperwork on COVID-19 response.
- Talk conceptual concepts and design selections to Information.FI undertaking crew
- Develop the visible design bearing in mind typography, iconography, structure and model identification
- Conceptualize and execute inventive graphic design and structure for analysis, displays and COVID-19 communiques to Stakeholders
- Disseminate data for upcoming actions and occasions associated to COVID-19 response
- Develop Internet content material, and familiarity with net analytics
- Bachelor’s Diploma in Arts, Graphic Design, Communications, Advertising and marketing, IT, Laptop Science or associated self-discipline
- Should possess information of graphic design software program and instruments together with Adobe Inventive Cloud: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint
- 2-3+ years of expertise in skilled industrial design
- Expertise work in a well being sector will likely be an added benefit
- Will need to have a strategic understanding of selling/communication/social media campaigns with a view to advocate and incorporate visible communications. Adaptive design eye, consideration to element, inventive pondering expertise, and a powerful sense of idea improvement.
- Means to deal with concurrent tasks and multi-task.
- A portfolio of previous works is required.
Software Closing Date