The Institute of Education(IOE) at University College London invites applications for the IOE-ISH Centenary Doctoral Scholarship for international (non-UK and non-EU) students in 2019
The UCL Institute of Education (IOE) is partnering with International Students House (ISH) in this award.
As part of the ISH Mission, they provide free accommodation for scholars at their partner universities. They are incredibly proud of all the inspiration scholars at ISH and take a great interest in their future. All their scholarships are meant to give students the capability to stay in London and develop the skills, knowledge and connections that they can use to make a positive contribution to their communities back home.
Value of Award
- ISH provides accommodation, while the IOE covers tuition fees.
- Please note that this scholarship does not cover subsistence in London, travel or any other expenses.
- The scholarship is tenable for three academic years, subject to satisfactory progress.
- be citizens and residents of a low or middle-income country with a GNI not higher than $8000 per capita (as per the World Bank GNI per capita classification tables)
- have an offer to study a full-time MPhil/PhD degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2019 start)
- Please note the online MPhil/PhD, EdD and the Educational Psychology (Professional Educational, Child and Adolescent Psychology) DEdPsy are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants for the MPhil/PhD who are not holding an offer at the time of the scholarship deadline will not be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Eligible offer holders will receive an email with details of how to apply for this scholarship.
- If you have an offer to study an MPhil/PhD at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2019 start) and you have not received this email, but you are from an eligible country, please contact with details of your full name and student ID number.
- Research proposals which were submitted with the original application on Portico will be taken into account as part of the scholarship application.
Deadline: The deadline to apply for this scholarship is Friday, April 5, 2019 (23.59 London time). All candidates will be notified the results by Friday 10 May 2019.