Saïd School in Oxford UK invites applications for 2 Jacobs Foundation Scholarship for applicants with strong interest in the for 2018/2019 academic year.
The Jacobs Foundation scholarship was introduced in 2018 and is open to candidates with a strong interest . Jacobs Foundation scholars have an entrepreneurial vision, are dedicated to social issues. The Jacobs Foundation Scholars will also be committed to the goals of the Jacobs Foundation.
It is hoped that the Jacobs Foundation Scholars will become active participants in the Jacobs Network, connecting with other fellows online and offline through events and conferences; and contribute to the advancement of the network as well as the Foundation’s communication channels such as the newsletter or the blog. Scholars will be invited to attend an introductory week in Zurich, Switzerland, prior to the start of their Oxford programme. The date for this introductory week will be announced soon. Attendance at the introductory week is strongly recommended.
Worth of Award
- £26,500 per scholarship
- As a Jacobs Foundation scholar, you will also benefit from interaction with the Jacobs Foundation directly.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Being a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country
- Excelling academically
- Come from an economically disadvantaged background
- Having demonstrated the will to give back to your community, country, or continent
- Having expressed the desire and intention to return to your home country after completing your studies.