Karen Napier Scholarships at University of Stirling Management School UK 2019
University of Stirling Management School in the UK is offering the Karen Napier Scholarships for international students pursuing full-time MSc Investment Analysis in September 2019.
Stirling is an international university that welcomes the world with proud Scottish hospitality. Thinking and working globally is part of their daily teaching and research practice. They have partnerships with over 70 universities worldwide while the contribution from her international students and staff from all over the world is crucial to their continued success and global outlook. They offer their students experiences of a lifetime through their Study Abroad programme and prepare them to thrive as global citizens in an increasingly connected world.
Two Karen Napier scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier Charity and the University of Stirling Management School in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis.
The requirements for a specific English Language test score such as IELTS or TOEFL may be waived if instruction and assessment of applicant’s first-degree study have been in English.
Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Science (MSc) program offered at Stirling Management School.
Worth of Award
Each Scholarship will meet the course tuition fees and will also provide a maintenance award of £3,500.
- This Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of the personal statement.
- Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the full-time MSc Investment Analysis for entry in September 2019.
- Students of any nationality can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Complete the Application Form, ensuring that all sections are answered legibly
- Provide a statement of up to 700 words outlining why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the Investment Analysis course.
Deadline: The application deadline is April 30, 2019.