Palladium is a world chief within the design, growth and supply of Constructive Impression – the intentional creation of putting up with social and financial worth. We work with foundations, traders, governments, companies, communities and civil society to formulate methods and implement options that generate lasting social, environmental and monetary advantages.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Ref: req8189
Job Title: Knowledge.FI Nigeria Knowledge Analyst Marketing consultant
Job Ref: req8189
Main Duties and Duties
Goal of Place:
Goal of Place:
- Palladium is looking for a Marketing consultant Knowledge Analyst to help the USAID Strategic Data (SI) Staff and repair supply implementing companions (IPs) within the COVID-19 response.
- The Knowledge Analyst will present in-depth evaluation of COVID-19 knowledge, triangulate knowledge from secondary sources and supply analytics help to Emergency Operation Facilities/Scenario rooms throughout eight USAID supported states.
- The general purpose of the Knowledge.FI knowledge use technique is to each generate additional demand for knowledge and enhance determination making course of by stakeholders.
- The Marketing consultant will report back to the Senior Regional Knowledge Use and Analytics Advisor.
- Present technical help to Strategic info officers within the discipline; coordinate analytics associated to COVID-19 for dissemination within the eight states
- In-depth evaluation of COVID-19 response knowledge for all of the USAID-supported amenities
- Conduct knowledge mining on COVID-19 response by means of web-scrapping and entry of secondary knowledge sources to conduct a knowledge triangulation for advance evaluation on COVID-19 response i.e. predictive evaluation on constructive and damaging components affecting unfold of the info
- Every day updates and evaluation supplied to all states and USAID Mission to have the ability to measure outcomes and eventual influence of investments in the direction of COVID-19 response
- Working with senior leaders on impactful messaging merchandise for high-level discussions.
- Help knowledge extraction, aggregation and triangulation from completely different knowledge sources and creating a knowledge repository for COVID-19 knowledge
- Help conduct of standard analyses and evaluations of Nationwide and State stage efficiency on COVID-19 output and consequence indicators
- Help growth of knowledge visualization and compiling of consumer necessities; make clear and doc knowledge evaluation and reporting wants.
- Help steerage and perception on knowledge visualization choices for dashboard design.
- Help documentation, reporting necessities as necessitated by the COVID-19 response.
- Working with the infographics specialist and GIS knowledgeable to provide well timed analytical merchandise for dissemination at each the nationwide and State ranges
- Help advert hoc evaluation as requested through the COVID-19 response interval
- A Grasp’s Diploma in Public Well being, Statistics, Well being Informatics, Pc Science, Monitoring and Analysis or a associated discipline
- Superior knowledge evaluation abilities and proficiency in at the very least one statistical or GIS software program packages such Stata, SPSS, Epi, QGIS and so forth
- At the least 3- 5 years confirmed work expertise in knowledge evaluation, knowledge mining, BI (Tableau, Energy BI and different instruments) and Analytics growth or different associated analytical tasks with latest confirmed expertise creating knowledge visualizations, dashboards, and reporting. Proficient in growth of infographics and packaging of data merchandise
Utility Closing Date