For the academic conference 2020-21, the Metropolitan University is recruiting high-potential applicants to join the Merit Awards competition.
The programme, which is planned to recruit talented students who want to study at the University of Bangladesh.
Established in 2003, Metropolitan University is a private university in Sylhet. It is an Institutional Member of the Association of Management Development Institution in South Asia and the Member of Association of Management Development Institution in Bangladesh.
Why at Metropolitan University? The university’s vision is to emerge as a preeminent teaching and research university recognized around the globe through innovative education, creation and application of knowledge, and community engagement.
Application Deadline: April 2020
- University or Organization: Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 10% to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh students can apply for the grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.5
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit four passport size attested colour photographs, certified copies of all certificates, transcripts and testimonials.
- Admission Requirements: Students who have passed SSC and HSC or any equivalent examination with at least two 2nd divisions or minimum GPA 2.5 in each (in the scale of 5).
- Language Requirement: Students must have at least five subjects in O Level with a minimum GPA of 2.5 and 2 subjects in A-Level with minimum GPA 2.5 (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1) are required
- GPA 5.0 (excluding 4th subject) – 100% tuition fee
- GPA 5.00 (including 4th subject)- 37.5% tuition fee
- GPA 4.50 (including 4th subject)- 20% tuition fee
- GPA 4 (including 4th subject)- 15% tuition fee
- GPA 3.5 (including 4th subject)- 10% tuition fee