In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Group (NGO), the American College of Nigeria, Yola, is in search of potential candidates for the anticipated Prevention of Unfold of COVID-19 Pandemic by Consciousness Elevating and Livelihoods Help for Adolescent Women and Boys in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.
Job Title: Mission Workplace / Workplace Supervisor
Location: Maiduguri or Yola
Division: Atiku Middle
Nature of Employment: Mission Task
Supervisor: Report back to the Mission Director
and certified candidates ought to Click on Right here (doc) to use on-line and submit their Resumes, Cowl Letters and references on a single file to: [email protected] in a phrase doc or PDF format. The place being utilized for needs to be the topic of the e-mail
Click on right here for extra data
- The place is native place and is open to indigenous and/or authorized residents of Nigeria.
- The place is contingent on the award of the mission to the American College of Nigeria.
- This place is for one yr, renewable primarily based on efficiency and continued donor funding.
- Solely shortlisted candidates will probably be contacted.
- AUN is an equal alternative employer and strives to supply a culturally numerous workforce; we don’t discriminate in employment on the premise of race creed, color, nationality, origin, age, intercourse, faith and marital standing.