In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Group (NGO), the American College of Nigeria, Yola, is looking for potential candidates for the anticipated Prevention of Unfold of COVID-19 Pandemic via Consciousness Elevating and Livelihoods Assist for Adolescent Ladies and Boys in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.
Job Title: Monitor
Areas: Damaturu, Maiduguri & Yola
Slots: three Openings
Division: Atiku Heart
Nature of Employment: Mission Task
Supervisor: Report back to the Livelihood Officer
The Monitor will conduct monitoring of actions of the focused beneficiaries for the Livelihood Mission, arrange monitoring in line with designed normal procedures and correct documentation on money and/or objects distributions.
- Monitor and consider the progress of the challenge within the subject
- Help the Livelihood Centre Assistant in working subject actions.
- Inform the Livelihood Centre Officer and challenge officers about any issues within the camp or neighborhood.
- Report on a regular basis in regards to the improvement of the challenge within the subject.
- Help in distribution of things meant for the PoCs and/or different beneficiaries.
- Take part in neighborhood mobilization, registration processes.
- Be sure that all paperwork associated to beneficiary’s actions are correct and correctly filed.
- In case of money disbursement, the Monitor should be certain that beneficiary signal or thumb print towards their names on the receipts as proof that they obtained such quantity.
- Full required paperwork/varieties associated to Livelihood Mission
- Put together meals screens report with all beneficiary distribution lists matching with signatures
- Take part in coaching and sensitization of beneficiaries on distribution and different objects.
- Another duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- College diploma, Diploma or superior coaching/ course in Social Work, Humanitarian or associated subject
- Earlier comparable work expertise
- Excessive degree communication abilities and group work spirit.
- Familiarity with host neighborhood tradition
- Excessive Stage of understanding of “NGO” Ideas and strategy
- Excessive degree of means to determine wants from the neighborhood
- Potential to carry out subject assignments and willingness to journey in tough terrain and security-risk areas.
- Wage and advantages are commensurate with expertise and job classification as accredited by the Mission.
26th Might, 2020.
and certified candidates ought to Click on Right here (doc) to use on-line and submit their Resumes, Cowl Letters and references on a single file to: [email protected] in a phrase doc or PDF format. The place being utilized for ought to be the topic of the e-mail
Click on right here for extra data
- The place is native place and is open to indigenous and/or authorized residents of Nigeria.
- The place is contingent on the award of the challenge to the American College of Nigeria.
- This place is for one yr, renewable based mostly on efficiency and continued donor funding.
- Solely shortlisted candidates can be contacted.
- AUN is an equal alternative employer and strives to offer a culturally numerous workforce; we don’t discriminate in employment on the premise of race creed, color, nationality, origin, age, intercourse, faith and marital standing.