In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Group (NGO), the American College of Nigeria, Yola, is in search of potential candidates for the anticipated Prevention of Unfold of COVID-19 Pandemic by way of Consciousness Elevating and Livelihoods Assist for Adolescent Ladies and Boys in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.
Job Title: Monitor
Areas: Damaturu, Maiduguri & Yola
Slots: three Openings
Division: Atiku Heart
Nature of Employment: Undertaking Task
Supervisor: Report back to the Livelihood Officer
The Monitor will conduct monitoring of actions of the focused beneficiaries for the Livelihood Undertaking, arrange monitoring in response to designed commonplace procedures and correct documentation on money and/or objects distributions.
- Monitor and consider the progress of the undertaking within the area
- Help the Livelihood Centre Assistant in working area actions.
- Inform the Livelihood Centre Officer and undertaking officers about any issues within the camp or group.
- Report on a regular basis concerning the improvement of the undertaking within the area.
- Help in distribution of things meant for the PoCs and/or different beneficiaries.
- Take part in group mobilization, registration processes.
- Make sure that all paperwork associated to beneficiary’s actions are correct and correctly filed.
- In case of money disbursement, the Monitor should be sure that beneficiary signal or thumb print towards their names on the receipts as proof that they acquired such quantity.
- Full required paperwork/kinds associated to Livelihood Undertaking
- Put together meals screens report with all beneficiary distribution lists matching with signatures
- Take part in coaching and sensitization of beneficiaries on distribution and different objects.
- Some other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- College diploma, Diploma or superior coaching/ course in Social Work, Humanitarian or associated area
- Earlier comparable work expertise
- Excessive degree communication abilities and crew work spirit.
- Familiarity with host group tradition
- Excessive Stage of understanding of “NGO” Ideas and strategy
- Excessive degree of capacity to determine wants from the group
- Potential to carry out area assignments and willingness to journey in tough terrain and security-risk areas.
- Wage and advantages are commensurate with expertise and job classification as authorised by the Undertaking.
26th Might, 2020.
and certified candidates ought to Click on Right here (doc) to use on-line and submit their Resumes, Cowl Letters and references on a single file to: [email protected]
in a phrase doc or PDF format. The place being utilized for needs to be the topic of the e-mail
Click on right here for extra data
- The place is native place and is open to indigenous and/or authorized residents of Nigeria.
- The place is contingent on the award of the undertaking to the American College of Nigeria.
- This place is for one yr, renewable primarily based on efficiency and continued donor funding.
- Solely shortlisted candidates can be contacted.
- AUN is an equal alternative employer and strives to offer a culturally various workforce; we don’t discriminate in employment on the idea of race creed, color, nationality, origin, age, intercourse, faith and marital standing.
Apply for this Job
(function(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s); if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = ‘https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&appId=249643311490&version=v2.3’; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); (document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));