Job Title: Monitoring and Analysis Assistant
- The Monitoring and Analysis Assistant beneath the supervision of the Challenge’s Supervisor will assist the staff to make the perfect selections that may extremely affect on the standard, accountability, effectiveness and efficiency of the Pooled Fund Challenge.
- The power to supply and assist new funding alternatives in addition to skilled administration of stakeholders (Donor, Authorities, Non-public Sector, Companions) relationships is essential for the organisation.
Roles and Duties
- Monitor and consider all venture actions, expenditures and progress in direction of reaching the venture objectives and goals.
- Monitor and consider total progress on achievement of outcomes.
- Present inputs, data and statistics for quarterly, annual and different reviews to Challenge Administration Staff.
- Design applicable M&E instruments and supply assist on using the instruments.
- Take part in annual venture critiques and planning workshops and help the Monitoring and Analysis Supervisor in making ready related reviews.
- Help Challenge Staff within the preparation of reviews on the findings and classes learnt from venture actions.
- In coordination with the Head of programme, develop, handle and preserve strategic partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Monitor, analyze and consolidate related grant data and disseminate the place related inside CS-SUNN.
- Work with the Finance and Programme workers to make sure the efficient utilization of grants monitoring methods by way of projections and forecasting, monitoring of expenditure, negotiations with grantors for finances modifications and completion of venture reviews.
- Take part within the analysis and energetic identification of grant alternatives and develop grant proposals consistent with agreed organizational procedures to go well with the necessities of various donors.
- Produce and often replace a complete mapping of all donor alternatives.
- Present inputs and up to date data on venture outcomes on CS-SUNN’s web site
- Consistently present evidence-based feedbacks and reviews that would assist to the strengthening of the expansion and growth of CS-SUNN
- Replace and share the Monitoring and Analysis plan often.
- Guarantee give attention to focused goals and deliverable.
- Maintain efficient Enchancment and progress by means of the capturing of learnings learnt on the organisations successes and failures.
- Conduct himself/herself each professionally and personally in such a way as to deliver credit score to CS-SUNN and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission. Sexual exploitation and abuse breaches humanitarian accountability and the “do no hurt” precept. CS-SUNN is dedicated to an institutional tradition of belief and integrity that forestalls and addresses sexual misconduct of any sort.
- Carry out different duties as required.
Qualification and Necessities
- A seasoned graduate BA/BSc. /HND.
- Minimal of two years working expertise.
- Data of information evaluation, administration and reporting. Related Certifications in M&E and associated fields shall be an added benefit.
- Emotionally intelligence and optimistic angle to work, staff and organisation.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Workplace Functions particularly excel and every other statistical bundle.
31st Could, 2020.
Submit your CV and Utility on Firm Web site : Click on Right here
Word: Solely chosen candidates shall be invited for the interview.
Apply for this Job
(function(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s); if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = ‘https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&appId=249643311490&version=v2.3’; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); (document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));