Kazan OIC Youth Entrepreneurship Discussion board is an annual large-scale worldwide youth entrepreneurship exercise. The organizers of the annual Kazan – OIC Youth Entrepreneurship Discussion board are Authorities of the Republic of Tatarstan, Eurasian Regional Middle of Islamic Cooperation Youth Discussion board (ICYF-ERC), Tatarstan Republic Youth Social Fund “Selet”. The Discussion board might be held in partnership with Academy of Youth Diplomacy and Kazan IT Park, amongst others.
The 2020 Kazan Discussion board is meant for early-stage startups with confirmed MVPs from the OIC area. These startups sometimes would have raised a household and pals spherical or no funding in any respect. The truth of the coronavirus pandemic has uncovered the vulnerabilities of the world in addition to the alternatives for know-how to assist mitigate many issues.
The OIC has been one of many worst-hit areas with declining incomes from oil and fuel and declining world demand for commodities, it’s certainly a tricky time.
Value of Award
- Probably the most profitable startups can have the chance to compete for $15 000 in money prizes.
- The end result and award might be executed throughout a dwell on-line Demo day the place they anticipate angel buyers to commit as much as $200 000 in funding to chose startups.
- You could have an IT startup: e-commerce, edtech, apps
- You’re between 18-35 years
- You’re the founder/cofounder
- You could have a prototype (MVP)
How one can Apply
You’ll be able to apply on-line through the web site
Deadline: Functions shut on Might 31, 2020.