The University of Tasmania is inviting applications for the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships in 2019. The Scholarships are available across all research disciplines at UTAS and will be awarded to applicants with demonstrated research ability.
Worth of Award
AUD $27,082 per annum (2018 rate). This rate is indexed annually.
- are not receiving another equivalent award, scholarship or salary to undertake the proposed program (generally less than seventy-five per cent of the base RTP stipend rate);and
- have not completed a degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level
How to Apply
- Applicants should complete an application in conjunction with their supervisory team. Please indicate on the application if you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
- Future candidates should review the scholarship information above and then visit the school Apply Now page for further instructions. Applications for scholarships will be reviewed and ranked on a competitive basis.
- Current candidates may submit a scholarship application at a later stage in their candidature with support from their School. Applications by current candidates will be reviewed as part of a competitive process. Please contact the Graduate Research Office for a current candidate scholarship application form.
Deadline: Applications can be submitted at any time of the year.