You have a favourable chance of qualifying for the Brac curriculum at the Brac School of Public Health because you can not afford to pay for your schooling.
The scholarship is available to household students who participate in the undergraduate programme of the Bangladesh University.
Founded as the branch of BRAC Organization, BRAC University is a private University in Bangladesh. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs for the students.
Why at the Brac School of Public Health? The school ensures a high quality of education and aims to meet the demands of contemporary times. They promote sustainable development and knowledge creation.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Brac School of Public Health
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: USD 10,000 and up to 100% tuition
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across Bangladesh.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the health sciences and social sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students can apply for admission to the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- The sponsorship will be awarded based on merit and need.
- Computer literacy and data analysis skills are preferred.
- Preference will be given to those with working experience in the public health sector.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the Brac School of Public Health. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Provide academic certificate and transcript, signature, application fee payslip, reference letter, National ID card and updated CV.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- Bachelor in health sciences and social sciences.
- Excellent academic track record with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Language Requirement: Students must have proficiency in Mathematics and oral and written English.
- Successful applicants will receive up to USD 10000.
- Up to 100%waivers and opportunities are available based on merit and need.